Hubs with firmware version OS Malevich 2.7 and higher can communicate alarms and events directly to the Central Monitoring Station (CMS) using the Contact ID and SIA DC-09 protocols bypassing the Ajax Cloud server.
SIA DC-09 is a two-way protocol for communication with the CMS that provides for AES 128-bit encryption. When using the SIA DC-09 protocol, the Ajax Translator is not required to communicate hub events to the station.
Communication of events in SIA DC-09 format is feasible if the CMS software supports this protocol.
In order to receive events from hubs using SIA DC-09 protocol
Configure reception of events on the CMS and specify the encryption key if you intend to use encryption. The encryption key may contain up to 32 HEX or 16 ASCII characters.
An example of an encryption key: FA415FA2FB3C7F13
In the Ajax mobile application:
- Go to the menu: Hub → Settings → Monitoring Station
- In the Protocol field, select SIA Protocol.
- Enable Connect on demand if connection to the CMS is necessary only when an event is communicated. If the option is disabled, the connection is maintained constantly.
- In the Account Number field, enter the number of the facility (hub).
- Specify the primary and secondary IP addresses of the CMS and select the channels for communicating the events: Ethernet, GPRS, Wi-Fi (only in the Hub Plus).
- Enable the Periodic test option and specify the frequency (from 1 minute to 24 hours) for checking the connection of the hub to the CMS. If communication with the CMS is lost, the hub stops sending periodic test reports.
- Enable Encryption and specify the same encryption key as on the CMS, and the hub events will be communicated in an encrypted format (using AES 128-bit encryption).
Popular CMSs that support SIA DC-09:
- Patriot Alarm
- Gemini Alarm Monitoring Software
- V1 and F1