To change the batteries:
- Unscrew the locking screw that holds the keyboard on the SmartBracket mounting panel.
- Dismount the device from SmartBracket attachment panel
- Switch off KeyPad.
- Loosen the screws and remove the rear panel of the device.
- Install new batteries of type AAA (4 pcs) observing the polarity.
- The use of lithium batteries is recommended. They are less dependent on temperature and provide longer service life than alkaline elements.
Never install used or damaged batteries.
- Reattach the back panel of the device and tighten the screws.
- Turn on the device and check the battery status using the app.
The battery status is not updated instantly but during the next polling of the devices (by default, every 36 seconds).
- Check the operation of the keyboard after replacing the batteries by arming and disarming the security system!!