To change batteries:
- Dismount the detector from the SmartBracket attachment panel.
- Turn off the device.
- Loosen the self-tapping screws.
- Remove the back panel.
- Change the battery for new items of type CR123A, observing the polarity.
Never install used or damaged batteries.
- Reattach the back panel of the detector and tighten the screws.
- Turn on the device and check the battery status using the app.
The battery status is not updated instantly but during the next polling of the devices (by default, every 36 seconds).