To replace the batteries:
- Turn off external power (if connected).
- Remove the sensor from the SmartBracket.
- Turn off the device by press the power button for 3 seconds, the sensor blinks three times.
- Unscrew the two screws and remove the rear panel of the sensor.
- Replace batteries with new types of CR123A (2 pcs), observing polarity.
- Reassemble the sensor and tighten the screws.
- Install the sensor on the mount, wait for the calibration to complete.
⚠️ It is necessary to change both batteries at once for the sensor to work correctly. Also, do not install existing or damaged batteries!