To change the battery:
- Remove the detector from the SmartBracket attachment panel.
- Switch off the device.
- Loosen three screws and remove the front back of the detector.
- Change the battery for a new one of type CR123A, observing the polarity.
Do not install already used or damaged batteries.
- Reattach the back panel of the detector and tighten the 3 screws.
- Turn on the detector and check the battery status in the mobile application.
The battery status do not update instantly, but within a ping period (by default, every 36 seconds).