Follow these steps to clear the hub’s notifications history:
- Open PRO Desktop and sign in to PRO account. Switch to the Company account to which the Ajax hub is added.
- Click the Objects module, and select an object from which you want to remove the hub.
- Request access to the hub’s settings if the company doesn’t have it.
- Delete all existing user accounts:
Go to the hub’s Settings → Select a user from the list → Click Delete User → Click Save.
Repeat these steps for all users from the list.
- Restore the factory settings. Optionally, unpair the devices if hub settings are common for every object.
- Clear the hub’s notifications history:
Go to the hub’s Settings → Service → Clear notifications history.
- Move the hub to the new site, and change information about the object:
Click Object information → Change the necessary information → Click Save.