Using the Ajax app on your Apple Watch allows you to see the status of the security systems, manage their security modes, and call for help by pressing the panic button.
To control the security system with your Apple Watch, install the Ajax app on your iPhone, and enable the app display in the Watch app.
How to change a security mode and activate an alarm with Apple Watch
- Open the apps menu and go to the Ajax app. The screen will display the connected hubs menu.
- Wait until the hub status is updated.
- If your Ajax account has access to several hubs, you can switch between them with swipes on the screen.
- Force touch the hub image to go to the security system control menu.
Four buttons will be displayed:
B: disarm or disable Night Mode
C: enable Night Mode
D: raise an alarm
- Press the button on the screen to change the Ajax security mode or to raise an alarm. The app will go back to the connected hubs menu.
If the group mode is enabled on the hub, the security mode managing on Apple Watch works similarly to the SpaceControl key fob:
— arm all user-available groups
— disarm all user-available groups or disable Night Mode
— enable Night Mode
— activate alarm
If Ajax detects a threat, all types of security notifications will be duplicated on Apple Watch: push notification, SMS, and call from the hub.