It is possible to provide reception of events involving a hub with the following CMSs:
- Phoenix (Safety and security)
- Sims II
- Security Centre 5 (C.Nord)
- Kobra (Rubezh) (operation requires LC-CPM event source that operates using the SurGard protocol. The upload via COM or TCP port is configured using the software)
- Most 5 Fire alarm monitoring (Tiras)
- Planar 16 2.5.10 (successfully receives via TCP)
and others that support the Contact-ID message format.
Hubs can send events to the Translator via several communication channels:
- Via the Ajax Cloud server.
- Using both communication channels while the server will serve as a backup channel. (link, it is obligatory to mention the server)
- Directly to the CMS — bypassing the server.