To change the battery:
- Dismount the detector from the SmartBracket attachment panel.
- Switch off the device.
- Loosen screws and remove the back panel of the detector.
- Change the battery for a new one of type CR2 (main batteries) or CR2032 (reserve batteries), observing the polarity.
Never install used or damaged batteries.
- Reattach the back panel of the detector and tighten the screws.
- Turn on the device and check the battery status using the app.
The battery status is not updated instantly but during the next polling of the devices (by default, every 36 seconds).
Keep new and used batteries away from children. Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard.