- Click on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Select Report a problem.
- Select the session from the list. The app stores log files of the last seven sessions. They are sorted by time, from most recent sessions to oldest.
- A window to describe the problem will open. Describe it in as much detail as possible, and click Next.
- Specify the exact time or period when the problem occurred. Click Next.
- A page to send an email will open with an attached log file and a description of the problem. If you took a screenshot or video screen capture showing the problem, attach it to your email. To do this, click on the text letter field, then click on the Gallery icon and select the file.
- Click on the blue arrow icon in the upper right corner of the screen to send the report.
- Go to the Mail app. Check your Sent folder to make sure the report has been sent.
In the Ajax PRO app, the menu button is available only on the screen with the list of hubs linked to an account.
The problem report is sent to [email protected] via the Mail app by default. To send a report, link or create at least one account in this app, if you have not done so earlier. Please do not change the email address for sending a problem report.
Our support team works 24/7/365. Once the request has been received and processed, the technical support team will respond to the email from which the request was sent.