By default, Ajax apps notify about the loss of hub connection with the Ajax Cloud server when there is no connection via all the connection channels: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, cellular (connection channels depend on the hub model).
Ajax apps can notify about such an event in two ways: with a push notification, with a siren sound (enabled by default).
To be notified about the connection loss, even on one of the channels, in the Ajax app:
- Select a hub if you have several of them or if you are using the Ajax PRO app.
- Go to the Devices menu and select the hub.
- Go to the hub settings by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go to the Service category.
- Go to the Server connection category.
- Specify the required communication channels in the Notify of connection loss over channels category (connection channels depend on the hub model):
- Notification delay, min (3 to 30 minutes)
- Click Back to save your settings.