To replace the batteries in KeyPad Plus:
- Unscrew the fixing screw from the bottom of the keypad.
- Remove the keypad from the SmartBracket mounting panel.
- Turn off KeyPad Plus with the button.
- Unscrew the 4 screws (PH0) and remove the back panel of the device.
- Install 4 new AA batteries observing the correct polarity.
We recommend using lithium batteries. They have a large capacity and are less affected by temperatures than alkaline batteries.
Do not install used, old, or damaged batteries. It is not recommended to install batteries from different manufacturers.
- Reattach the back lid of the keypad and tighten the screws.
- Turn on the keypad, and check the battery status in the app.Note that updating the battery status and other keypad parameters depends on the Jeweller settings; the default value is 36 seconds.
- Reattach the keypad to the SmartBracket mounting panel.
- Check the keypad operation after replacing the batteries by arming and disarming the security system.
When holding the keypad in your hands or using it on a table, we cannot guarantee that the touch buttons will work properly.
- If everything works correctly, secure the keypad with the fixing screw.