To change the battery:
- Dismount the detector from SmartBracket attachment panel.
- Switch off the device.
- Loosen 3 screws and remove the back panel of the detector.
- Change the battery for a new one of type CR123A, observing the polarity.
Never install used or damaged batteries
- Reattach the back lid of the detector and tighten the screws.
- Turn on the detector and check the battery status in the app.
The battery status is not updated instantly but during the next polling of the devices (by default, every 36 seconds)