To change the battery:
- Dismount the detector from the SmartBracket attachment panel.
- Turn off the GlassProtect.
- Unfasten the clamp and remove the front panel of the detector.
- Change the battery for a new one of type CR123A, observing the polarity.
Never install used or damaged batteries.
- Reattach the back panel of the detector.
- Turn on the device and check the battery status using the app.
The battery status is not updated instantly but during the next polling of the devices (by default, every 36 seconds).