To set up notifications for the Ajax app on iPhone, go to: Settings → Notifications → Ajax app
- Enable Allow Critical Alerts if you want to receive sound notifications about alarms when your phone is muted, Do Not Disturb is on, or earphones are plugged in.
👉🏻 How to set up your iPhone to avoid missing Ajax alerts
- Go to Show Previews, select the appropriate display option:
Always: the text of your notifications will always appear on the screen.
When Unlocked: the text will appear when your iPhone is unblocked.
Never: the text of your notifications will never appear.
- Enable Allow Notifications, and select all the types of notifications in Alerts.
- Go to Banner Style. We recommend you set it to Persistent.
If it's set to Temporary, notifications will appear on the screen for a short time only, while with Persistent, notifications do not disappear until you close them.
- Enable Sounds so your phone plays a sound when you receive push notifications, and Badges for the number of unread notifications to be updated on the app icon.
- Use Notification Grouping if you want to group notifications from the Ajax app.