Android smartphones with battery saving mode (power saving) enabled can block push-notifications of applications. As a result, there is a risk of missing critical alarms and events associated with the Ajax security system. In order to ensure the delivery of notifications, we have added the Keep-Alive Service option for the Ajax application. It is enabled by default.
Smartphones with Android 8.0 version and latest always display the Notification Center panel in the notification bar if the Keep-Alive Service option is enabled.
To disable the Notification Center panel:
- Open the Ajax application.
- Go to the Menu (three horizontal bars in the upper left corner of the screen).
- Go to the Application Settings menu and disable the Keep-Alive Service option.
- Minimize the Ajax application.
- Go to the smartphone Settings, Applications menu.
- Select the Ajax application from the list and click the Stop button.
- Launch the Ajax application. The Notification Center panel is no longer displayed in the bar.
|⚠️ Having turned off the Application Restart option, it is necessary to check the correctness of operation of push-notifications. For example, by turning on and off the Night Mode. If push notifications are received incorrectly or with a delay — re-enable the Application Restart option.