The motion sensor can be installed at home, in the office or at industrial sites. Thanks to the thought-out design of the mount, the sensor can easily be positioned on even surfaces and in the corners of the premises.
When selecting the device installation location, take into account the lens direction and presence of any obstacles impairing the view and radio signal transmission. The detector body is located in a way that the lens axis is parallel to ground level and the supposed path of intruder entry passes perpendicular to the lens axis.
Recommended installation height - 2.4 m.
Do not install the detector:
- Outside the premises (outdoors)
- In the direction of the window, when the detector lens is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Opposite any object with the rapidly changing temperature (e.g., electrical and gas heaters)
- Opposite any moving objects with the temperature close to the one of the human body (oscillating curtains above the radiator)
- At any places with fast air circulation (air fans, open windows or doors)
- Nearby any metal objects and mirrors causing radio signal attenuation or screening it
- Within any premises with the temperature and humidity beyond the range of permissible limits